News You Can Use
If you are in 6th-12th grade, check out our learn-to-row summer camps!
Current Boat House Plans
- This phase expands the use of boats to the entire fleet. All coxed boats must have a safety launch out with them and must have made a reservation through the online SignUp Genius link for this week. Our enhanced cleaning protocols will remain in effect. We will continue to limit the number of people at the boathouse per local and state guidelines.
- Coached Juniors and Masters practices are under way.
Required Safety Protocol:
- No one with a temperature over 100.4 degrees F or any COVID-19 symptoms should be on the IRC premises.
- There will be limited erging at the boathouse which may be scheduled through the online SignUp Genius link for this week.
- Bring your own water. There is no water dispenser available to the membership.
- Please wear a mask inside of the boathouse per Marion County guidelines.
- Come dressed & ready to row. Bathrooms are available but we ask that everyone clean the parts of the bathroom that they use after every use.
- Do not leave any personal effects at the boathouse.
- Follow the cleaning protocols which are posted at the boat house.
- Additionally, there is regular fogging of the boathouse with disinfectant scheduled.
Adherence to these protocols is mandatory. Please see the USRowing Recommendations for further information.