Master's Memberships & Programs
Memberships are paid at the beginning of the season. The outdoor season begins in March and runs through the end of October. Memberships do not include the US rowing membership or regatta fees. Participants must pay the fee to enter the park, daily passes are available however we strongly suggest the annual park pass.
Adult annual membership and program fees:
Includes access to the boathouse facilities, club boats, oars, and ergs
One payment due at the beginning of the outdoor season which will begin in March and run through the end of October. Eagle creek park fee and US Rowing membership are NOT included. Participation in regattas is optional and not included in any fees.
- IRC boathouse only membership
- $500 regular membership
- $350 for veterans and those under 30
- IRC Coached Programs: sculling and/or sweep program *Must have a boathouse membership to participate in the coached programs.
- $440 regular IRC boathouse member
- $300 for veterans and those under 30
Register for the for the annual membership and/or the outdoor season coached practices here: Annual Masters Membership and Coached Programs Registration
Adult monthly boathouse membership with coaching:
- $125 per month
- $88 per month for veterans and those under 30
Chose the monthly option if you would like the flexibility of a monthly payment or the ability to start and stop anytime during the outdoor season. Notification to stop must be received by the 20th of the month in order to stop payment for the following month. To stop the monthly membership please email email@example.com
To register for the for the monthly membership and/or the outdoor season coached practices. Click Monthly Masters Membership with Coached Practice Registration
- Boathouse facility use
- Sculling and/or sweep coached programs
- Eagle Creek Park entrance fees, Regatta fees and US Rowing membership are NOT included
Financial Assistance: There are opportunities for financial assistance for membership and program fees. Click HERE for more information.