Masters Program Fees
Program fees cover the following:
- Coaches stipends·
- Gas for the coaches' launches
- Insurance to cover the IRC-owned equipment being used
- Equipment maintenance expenses to repair/maintain equipment being used
- Regatta travel expenses are NOT included in the program fee.
Adult Membership Dues to Join IRC:
- $350/year for under 30 & veterans
Adult Fees for Coached Programs:
- $425/year (March through November)
- $300/year for under 30 & veterans (March through November)
Financial Assistance: There are opportunities for financial assistance for membership and program fees. Click HERE for more information.