Support IRC Donate Today!
Rowing is expensive primarily due to the equipment and maintenance that is required. The Indianapolis Rowing Center is a nonprofit 501(c)(3) organization established with the mission to provide all individuals with the opportunity to try and participate in rowing. Donations to the Indianapolis Rowing Center help to provide financial aid and equipment to help lower costs, making rowing more financially accessible.
IRC provides novice and competitive rowing programs and clinics for youth and adults in addition to outreach programs that offer veterans, breast cancer survivors, and both youth and adult adaptive rowers the opportunity to experience this potentially life changing sport.
How to Give
- Online / Donate Now
- Annual operating fund supporting the costs of Programs, Financial Aid, Equipment, and Infrastructure
- Infrastructure fund specifically supports the costs of the boathouse, docks, tower, course, etc.
- Scholarship Fund supports athletes who need financial assistance to participate.
- Make checks payable to Indianapolis Rowing Center. Mail to PO Box 53223, Indianapolis, IN 46253
- Providing IRC with stock options gives you the chance to take advantage of tax benefits and strengthen IRC’s programs. To make a stock contribution, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Corporate Matching Donations
Ask your employer if they have a matching gift program for donations made to nonprofit 501(c)(3) organizations. They typically have a written form or portal where you submit your donation and matching request.
General Operating Fund – Supports the equipment, personnel, financial aid and facility expenses for IRC outreach programs. These are all expenses not included in program fees and we will use your gift where it is needed most!
Scholarship Fund - Supports the athletes who need financial assistance to participate. IRC awards full and partial assistance to ensure that enthusiasm and talent triumph over financial barriers.
Infrastructure Fund - Supports the required upkeep of our boathouse, course, docks, tower, etc., and will use your gift where it is needed most in this area.
Equipment Fund - Supports the purchase of equipment such as boats, oars, coxboxes, etc., and will use your gift where it is needed most in this area.